I took Apricot out for some photos today! I hadn’t taken any of her in awhile because she was having some shedding issues, but she’s good now. Her patterning keeps getting prettier, too.
PREATY mocha pinprickle poultery Gheist! what a eyeball of spookers, very hallerwen, happy roodmas 10/10 Hollyday Spaghettipuss
We recently adopted a couple of kittens. This one, Starbuck, enjoys chewing on books.
our child hood
little flareon i did for my twitter while trying to get out of an art slump :0
When digital tv info glitches are more accurate than the actual show info
Oki is love. I’m actually going to do as many okami characters as oina wolves as I can soon. Should be good fun :3 I’ve already got 2 ready to be colored hehe
Walked out to the kitchen (through the living room because I have no other choice) and was apparently loud enough to wake up Chris’s brother; saw a phone screen light up and heard an exasperated sigh.
Dude, not my fault you sleep in the communal living area.
So this test
Here is our best guess at who you are:
1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won’t be one for very much longer.
3. You’re in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you’d like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you’d only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.
Maybe 4, but it’s a stretch.
This is how I’d play chess
I HAVE NEVER LOVED A VIDEO SO DEARLY
Isn’t this how everyone plays
"What if you could use 100% of your brain for cognitive abilities? What kind of secret powers could you unlock?"
List of secret powers unlocked:
- loss of motor functions
- loss of bowel control
- loss of all senses
- loss of temperature control
- loss of relation to any physical spaces
- loss of heartbeat control
Lucy, in theaters this Friday.
Corydoras catfish.These adorable little Cories are apart of the armoured catfish family. They are very docile and friendly fish often featured in tropical aquariums. This is due to their compatible nature with most other fish and their ability to aid in the cleaning process as they are typically bottom feeders.
A few different types:
1. Albino, 2. False Bandit, 3. Bronze, 4. Sterbai, 5. Panda, 6. Black, 7. Reticulatus, 8. Peppered, 9. Julie